1. If a man doesn’t call you, he doesn’t like you. Stop staring at your phone, yes you gave him the right number.
2. It’s very hard to be friends with a man unless he’s an ex, your Dad, your brother or gay.
3. That man at work. Yup, he’s thought about having sex with you.
5. Men who say “They’re not sure about you yet…” Stop waiting for them, they’ll never be sure about you.
6. First 3 months? They’re dating girls other than you. Or certainly having sex with them.
7. The best man you know has probably cheated.
8. The most popular, well liked, charming one definitely has.
9. Meet a man on holiday? Please leave him on holiday. No good will come of it once you’re home.
10. Men do nice things for you when they like you.
11. Men will chase after you when they like you.
12. A man who likes you won’t be scared when you chase back.
13. Men fart. A lot. Seriously they’re just holding them in right now.
14. Men who wear Lycra and cycle seem to want to wax everything.
15. Laptops are what men watch porn with. Nom nom. Wash your hands after use.
16. If a man calls after 9pm he doesn’t see you as girlfriend material. Ever.
17. Men like long hair, they’re lying when they say your short hair-cut looks nice.
18. When you remove men off Facebook they seem to get really upset about it. They’ll even call you immature then stalk you on Linked-In.
19. Men who don’t call or message within a day of a sleepover have simply ticked you off their to-do list.
20. Men are happy to have grown up conversations. They’re not going to run to the man caves like we tend to think.
21. When your brother says you wear too much makeup… you probably do.
22. If a man you’re dating bangs on about how hot your friends are… dump him.
23. If a man is rude to you in front of your friends… dump him.
24. If a man ever hits you or knocks you down even if it’s an accident… tell your Dad.
25. Men can be and will be just as soppy and caring as girls.
26. Just tell a man what you want rather than dancing around the subject. It works much faster. I said FASTER.
27. Men think about you long after you’ve forgotten about them.
28. If a man books you a plane, train, or ferry ticket to see him. Keep a hold of him.
29. Most men aren’t freaked out by periods.
30. A man will wait for you. Whether it’s a date, to have a baby or when you just need longer to do your hair. (1389)